Sunday, March 6, 2011

March Madness About to Begin

Long time, no write. I have not written a blog in what seems like forever. I guess when football season ends and only one of your teams was semi-successful you get kind of down. However, its basketball season and even though Texas has slumped a little these past few weeks they are still doing well. With March Madness beginning soon I hope Texas will succeed and snap out of this poor streak they have going on. Also UNC has come form behind to win the ACC regular season and they beat Duke. This makes me extremely happy even though I do not have any feelings towards either team, but Duke fans bug me. Well as of right now I feel Texas could be a powerhouse team in the tournament if they try, so I guess we'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment