Tuesday, March 23, 2010

And Let the Glitter Begin

Last night was the season premiere of Dancing With The Stars. I used to watch DWTS, but stopped about two seasons ago because it got boring. But this season the cast really caught my eye. The three people I was most excited about were Chad Ocho-Cinco, Erin Andrews, and Kate Gosselin. I am rooting for Chad and Erin, and I wanted to make fun of Kate.

If you didn’t know Chad Ocho-Cinco is a wide receiver for the Cincinnati Bengals, and Erin Andrews is a sports reporter for ESPN. I think Chad is hilarious and Erin has my dream job.

I think both of them did very well last night, but out of the two Erin was better. They both danced the Cha-Cha. Erin wore a pretty yellow costume and was very energetic. In the opening clip she seemed to be very critical of herself as was Chad. Erin got mostly positive comments from the judges and ended up getting 21 out of 30 points. This was slightly above average compared to everyone else.

Chad also did the Cha-Cha. His outfit wasn’t very exciting, but I never realized how bald he was. I thought his dance was very entertaining and he was well put together considering he had to dance first. He got mixed comments from the judges and ended up with 18 out of 30 points. This seemed to be a common score last night, but I think he deserved higher. When he was being introduced the host said “He is a man that has made a name for himself. Literally, he looked down at his jersey and made a name for himself.” I thought that was pretty funny. I also can’t wait to see what his celebrations look like after this experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment