Monday, March 8, 2010

What should the Rams do?

I’ve heard a lot about Sam Bradford going to the Rams as the number one pick in the draft, but I personally think that is a horrible choice. If I were them I would pick Suh (one of my favorite players ever) in the first round and then pick Colt McCoy (my favorite person in the world) in the second round. That would get them an amazing defensive tackle and a great quarterback. Sam Bradford is good and big, but he has barely played in the past year due to a serious shoulder injury. So wouldn’t the Rams rather have an outstanding defensive player and an amazing quarterback that despite a small size, and minor shoulder injury, has shown to be a good player. They also wouldn’t have to worry about Suh beating him up.

Colt may be tiny, but that means nothing. I mean look at Drew Brees, a superbowl CHAMPION. He is only 6 feet tall and 209 pounds (according to wikipedia). Colt is bigger than that, so obviously a small quarterback can make it big in the pros.

No comments:

Post a Comment