Thursday, March 18, 2010

Bracketology

So, I have filled out my brackets for the NCAA tournament. I waited until the last minute to do it, whoops. I was planning on doing 4 brackets 4 different ways, but I only did two. I am still going to do the other two because they are based on random things that don’t mean anything.

My first bracket was a true possible bracket. I was not bias and you can tell because Texas lost in the second round. My final four were Baylor, West Virgina, Kansas, and Syracuse. I had West Virginia winning it all.


My second bracket was a biased bracket. I had Texas winning it all. This is how I want the tournament to turn out.





My last two brackets will be based on which mascot would win in a death match and flipping a coin. I didn’t make up either of these. I heard the mascot one on the radio and my dad is doing to coin one. I am kind of hoping the mascot one does really well because that would be hilarious. I also have and NIT tournament bracket with North Carolina winning it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment